The Leland Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with a two-hole or integrated valve offers the perfect combination of traditional style and modern functionality, including the leak-free features of Diamond Seal Technology and exclusive MagnaTite docking to keep the wand securely in place.
Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O® Technology and ShieldSpray
- TOUCH ON. TOUCH OFF. Messy hands? Touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water or use the single lever handle manually. Check your water temperature from across the room using the TempSense LED indicator light that changes color to reflect water temperature
- MAGNETIC DOCKING. MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen faucets
- LASTS 2X LONGER. Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles)
- POWERFUL SPRAY. ShieldSpray Technology cuts through stubborn messes with a powerful stream of water inside a protective sphere that contains the splatter, so you can spend less time soaking and scrubbing with an average of 90% less splatter than a standard spray
- EASY INSTALLATION. Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 8-in. configurations. Everything you need is together in one box, including an optional deck plate for 3-hole installation and InnoFlex PEX supply lines that are integrated into the faucet for one less leak point